1. Proper knowledge, skills and competences in the field of study -Current student status (grades obtained prior to the mobility), stated by the Dean of the faculty;
2. Curriculum Vitae Europass;
3. Recommendation from a teacher (professor, associate professor, senior lecturer);
4. Motivation level (for MSc and PhD students)-a study project (main topic, objectives, starting point, etc.) or a motivation letter for BSc;
5. Certificate of linguistic competence (Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) or a language certificate, stated by the Department of foreign language of SAUM;
6. Other competences (elective)-Diplomas;
- Published articles (for PhD students);
- Contribution to forms of European cooperation.