1. Launching the call for applications (on the site of the University).
2. Composing application files.
3. Motivation interviews.
4. Selection of the candidates.
5. Communicating results.
6. Solving contestations (within 24 h after contestations are presented).
7. Administrative organisation of the mobilities.
The final selection of students to participate in ERASMUS programme from next study year will be done before the end of April of current year.
List of selected students is anounced in notice boards of faculties.
Selection of the university for exchange studies and looking for study plans the students can make according the data in the list of European universities, where are possible ERASMUS studies.