To apply for study at SAUM foreign students should submit following documents:
- For Bachelor study, first cycle (equivalent BSc) – Copy of the compulsory school graduation certificate or of other similar abroad institution which are equivalent to compulsory school (10+2 years),
- For MA study, second cycle (MSc equivalent) - Copy of certificate, commission of first cycle studies graduation or of an equivalent program from other countries.
- For PhD study – Copy of the degree certificate or the Master's degree certificate (MSc).
- The enlistment blank of the established study form.
- International passport, which should be valid for not less than one year after the entry in R. of Moldova.
- The criminal record from the home country (country of residence) legalized and with the apostille, translated into English legalized by a notary. The translation into Romanian and its notary legalization will be made in R. of Moldova. Notice: The criminal record must not be expired at the country entry instant. If not, a new criminal record will be necessarily.
- A copy of the health insurance (international standard) valid for at least one year.
- Birth and marriage or name change certificate notary legalized copies (for those who had changed the name)
- Training graduation certificate of records, which attests the level of the language in which they will study.
- Academic certificate (in case of enrollment in years 2 - 4 for further studies);
- A recent bank statement with a funds confirmation, made out at most 10 days before s advance, which prove at least 2000€ on each candidate bank account.
Documents which are mentioned in p.p1,2,3 concerning school / institution graduation must have an apostille and must to be certified by the Ministry of Education of the country where the applicant have studied, with the confirmation of the academic studies duration, academic and professional asset, mark system description, knowledge results assessment, number of gotten credits, etc. In addition to the study’s documents, candidate should present following documents:
Note: If the mentioned documents are filled in other language than Romanian, Russian or English, then it should be have its translation (legalized by the notary) in any of these languages.
Obligatorily, the International Relation Department of SAUM takes on all original documents and their translations just when they are legalized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs.