Putuntean Nina, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Modern Languages and responsible for CRU has completed a period of training/research in Bucharest, Romania, from March 15 to 25, 2015. This internship represented a follow-up of the collaboration with CEREFREA (Centre Régional de Recherches Francophone Avancées en Sciences Sociales) and BECO (Bureau Europe Centrale et Orientale).
Besides the workshops, the internship plan included the participation in the following events:
- The Seminar: Recueillir la parole de l’enfant témoin ou victime: de la théorie à la pratique (16 to 17 March, 2015), organized by the French Embassy in Romania, the Canadian Embassy in Romania and AUF in partnership with CEREFREA and animated by Mireille Cyr.
- Conference „Le leadership féminin” (24 March 2015), organized in partnership with AUF, CCIFER and CEREFREA and animated by Jean Marie Peretti, French specialist in Human Resource Management.
- Studying the database provided by BECO and CEREFREA as a source of research in various fields and subsequently disseminating the obtained material in the CRU of SAUM.
- Terminate the discussions regarding the conclusion of a collaboration agreement between the Department of Modern Languages of SAUM and the same Department of the University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Iasi;
- Terminate the discussions on the conclusion of a collaboration agreement between the Department of Modern Languages of SAUM and CEREFREA.
Sincere thanks to the representatives of CEREFREA and BECO for the organization and reception, and to SAUM administration for its support!