The CEREFREA (CentreRégional Francophone d’Études Avancées en Sciences Sociales) Villa Noël, in partnership with the Centres of Academic Success of the State Agrarian University of Moldova and Free International University of Moldova, with the support of AUF BECO, organized the training „Personal Management”, given by Mr George Butunoiu, renowned expert in the field of professionalization and business management.
The training was held in Bucharest, Romania, on 14-15 April at the Villa Noël.
Besides the training, the group from SAUM had the opportunity to participate in the following events:
- Conference „Democracy and Leadership”, presented by Dr. Taoufik Jelassi, former minister of higher education, scientific research, information technology and communication in Tunisia, currently professor of strategy and management technology at IMD, one of the most prestigious schools in the field of trade, located in Lausanne. The event was held in Bucharest, Casa Universitarilor, on April 14, 2016;
- the closing of the Festival of francophone students ECO that presented an exceptional gala show at the Centre of National Art „Tinerimea Romana”, Bucharest, Romania, April 15, 2016.
- Visit of the most important cultural attractions and touristic places in Bucharest.
The group consisted of the following participants:
1. Nina PUȚUNTEAN, Responsible for CRU, Senior Lecturer, Teacher of French and English
2. Cristina VICOL, Faculty of Economics, speciality Business and administration, 3rd year
3. Viorica RUCȘINEANU, Faculty of Economics, speciality Business and administration, 3rd year
4. Ina MAȚCU, Faculty of Economics, speciality General Economics, 2nd year
5. Ana STRATULAT, Faculty of Economics, speciality General Economics, 2nd year
6. Irina ANDONI, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, 2nd year
7. Alexandrina COJOCARI, Faculty of Accounting, 3rd year
Sincere thanks to our partners from CEREFREA for the warm reception, their efforts and efficient organization of the working time, to the trainer for his exceptional programme, to the students for their active participation in discussions and SAUM Administration for its support.