We are delighted to invite you to participate in the International Scientific Symposium “Modern Agriculture - Achievements and Prospects” dedicated to 85th anniversary of SAUM that will be focused on the following sections:
- Agronomy, Agroecology, Animal husbandry, Biotechnology;
- Horticulture, Viticulture and Wine-making, Forestry and Public gardens, Plant Protection;
- Veterinary Medicine;
- Cadastre, Land Organization and Environmental Engineering, Real estate valuation and Law;
- Agricultural Engineering and Auto Transportation, Electrification and automation of the rural environment, Renewable energy sources;
- Economics and Accounting.